Monday, October 20, 2008

Playing in the snow


Here is Puffin really enjoying the snow - don't worry she always wears a sweater.  She is getting really good at following me.  I have even let her off leash around the school and she stays right with me.  I am still worried about letting her be free when we are around other dogs because she is just WAY too friendly and doesn't realize that a growling husky chained to a tree may not be the nicest dog to make friends with.  She also still thinks she is a bear.  We went hiking this weekend and she kept sticking her nose in the snow covered berry bushes looking for berries.  She would just look at me like "where are my berries?".  It was VERY cute.  She also got cold or the snow got too deep so just like when she would swim at Revere and would get cold - she just would jump on me until I held her and carried her through the deep snow.  She is sooo funny!!!



These are icicles already forming on the roof kinda crazy huh!!


This is ice flowing down the river - those are HUGE pieces of ice!!  The smaller streams and rivers are all frozen so the ice is just rushing through.


Here are some kids sledding down the main street.  


I called my mom yesterday and said it was so warm here that I didn't even have a jacket on - she said it was so cold there she had to put on the heat - it was 40 here and 45 there!!  

No comments: