Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

Well...my baby turned 1 today!! She got some wonderful toys and had a great time tearing them apart. John also got her the cutest hoddie ever, and she looks so happy wearing it! We had a birthday diner of chicken and rice, but Puffin was so excited about digging the squeaker out of her now toy she let the rice wait. No worries she devoured the chicken, but left the rice until her toy was sufficiently destroyed.







Before -


After -





Other than Puffin's B-day nothing much is going on here. The weather is changing here and it is getting a bit colder, but that is what long john's are for, right?

Also THANK YOU all very much for the care packages. They are the highlight of my week - it is sooooo great to get them and the food really wonderful! The lady at the post office always comments how much my family must love me and I just "Yes, they do!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that picture of puffin is so cute that i made it my background!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Puffin!!!