Friday, September 26, 2008

Random Happenings in New Stu

So mostly I have been berry picking on my time off from work. Little village kids love to "visit" with me. Maybe it is just the Somerville in me, but there is no reason for 5 little 10 year olds to be at my apartment! Instead, I put them to work and make them help me berry pick! So my hands are all stained from the blue berries. I found some high bush cranberries. They were fun because I have to reach up to get them like apple picking! The leaves are changing here and it is really pretty...not quite as nice as home, but really pretty.








Puffin had a really great time running around on our hike. Here se is practically getting lost in all the space. Some birds (maybe Ospree) tried to get her. They were flying around her and diving at her so I threw rocks at them!!





Here is Puffin being a little bear and eatting berries right off the vines.





Also, this week was spirit week here at school - it was great!! One day was swtich day, where the boys dressed as girls and the girls dressed as boys. Also, we had charator day. Two other teachers and I dressed as the three blind mice.

No comments: