Saturday, September 6, 2008

Apartment

School has been going really well. I love the students and my classes are going great! Shopping in the store is a bit PRICEY!! For example, Sugar is $8.89 a bag, eggs are $4.00 a dozen, and cabot cheese is $13.00 a pound. Good thing I am only one person and Nana taught we well - I freeze EVERYTHING!! I have also been berrypicking a bunch so I am "putting berries up" - that means freezing them for the winter :)

So, I figured that I should probably show you guys some picutures of my apartment. I thought you might get a kick out this - I know you love wood panneling!

This is my kitchen:


This is my livingroom. Notice the lovely coffee table (a.k.a. kitchen chair). Puffin LOVES her chair and she is loving her blanket. That is where is sleeps all day.


This is my bathroom. Last weekend my washing machine broke and flooded my bathroom - oh the excitement!




This is my shine to Revere beach. John sent me the sand, flipflops, and tanktop. He said that when I get homesick I can crank up the heat and spread out the sand on a towel and pretend I am sitting at Kelly's!



This is the second bedroom with some great bunk beds!


This is what I really use my second bedroom for!



This is my bedroom - again do you like the nightstand (a.k.a kitchen chair).


This is my shared porch. I basicly live in 1/2 of a double wide.


This is my apartment.


It was so nice out the night I took these pics I was wearing flipflops!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaahahahahahaha! when do u get the new housing?

TaraML said...

Well Alaska sure is RUSTIC huh?

tex0312 said...

Puffins looks like he has adjusted well. Hope he doesn't miss you much when you are at school.
Really appreciate you keeping contact with us.
Keep up the positive outlook.
Love
Auntie Maxine and Uncle Joe