Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Season Known as Breakup

In Alaska there is no real Spring, instead we are in the season known as Breakup - the river starts to thaw and hug pieces of ice will soon be move down river, the snow melts, and the roads "breakup". Puffin and I played hookie from school yesterday and we out hiking around.

Here are some pics form our adventure:

Here Puffin is running free outside of my apartment -

This is Puffin playing in the mud -


Here she is playing with Licorice - the two of them are very good if not unlikely friends. Licorice, a black lab, waits at the door of my apartment after after school, hoping I will let Puffin come out and play.

Puffin is taking a break from some hard playing -

This is my apartment building from the old airport-


Here is the view from our hike -



No comments: