Thursday, July 31, 2008

In Alaska

So, I made it to Alaska!! I got to Anchorage at about 1 am, but Puffin and I were very tired so we too a nap. Now it is just about 4:30 and the sun is rising!! The trip up here was not too bad, a bit long but not bad really. Puffin slept most of the way and has barked only a few times in the airport. Some man walked near us while we were napping and Puff kinda flipped out a bit, but only a little bit...my little watch dog. I guess taking her to the beach really on Wednesday before our day of adventure really did the trick because she has been sleeping like a lamb :)

Sorry no pictures yet (so far the airports all look pretty much the same), but I hope I will post some soon.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

thats great liz...good luck in alaska.

linda said...

Glad to hear your in the state of Alaska. Glad Puffin did so well.
I do hope she is going to like her new home. Not much she can do about it now. Your a brave soul.
Just got off the phone with Mom. She was glad to hear from you.
Be safe.
Love ya

Fraske Designs said...

awww yayyyyy i cant wait to hear more!

Jennette said...

Very happy and relieved to hear you and Puffmiester have arrived in Alaska safely!

Hope you're making lots of new friends and curing people from their random ailments Dr. Q. ;)

Lauren said...

Happy to hear you guys made it safely! How's the village? How was the biplane pilot??? :P

tex0312 said...

So happy to hear you and Puffin made it. Hope all goes well. You are such an adventurer. Way to go girl!!!!!!

Love

Uncle Joe and Auntie Maxine

The Kandi Kane Cake Company said...

Hey Liz: I'm glad to hear you and Puffin made it. I can't wait to read more. Miss ya, Cheryl