Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

I had a wicked crazy week here, but it was VERY fun!!

We had a reading day here at school. We let the kids read all morning and then in the afternoon they paired up with elementry kids and read to them. It was really so cute!

Then there was some Drug-Free assembly, and the little kids did some native dancing to "scare the drugs away from the Villiage". That was really cool - I had never seen native dancing before.


Yesterday, I went 4-wheeling with my nieghbors. It was really fun - I even got to drive one!



Here is my neighbor teaching his daughter to shoot. They are Puffin's Babysitters when I go away. Roberta, the wife, has learned that Puffin will do ANYTHING for Chicken! HAHAHAHA

Here I am learning to shoot my nieghbors gun.

Here I am learning to shoot Terry's gun too! I know when I come back I am going to have to live in NH!! hahahah


We also had a Haunted House for Halloween. It was VERY fun! I was a skelton. I stood in a dark room with only a black light so I glowed, and I looked like only bones when I walked. I was VERY Scary! :)

Here I am Dancing in my costrum -
Here I am with one of the students who was a Mummy for the Haunted House -

I have been sick so there are no hiking pics this weekend, maybe next week...we will see!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Sunshine! I've been thinking of you much lately. I've had the opportunity to look at your very populated blog and it looks as though you are having the time of your life. Your adventures will certainly be something to remember. I'm sooooo happy for you and will check in again soon. Take Care, Cindy

TaraML said...

OMG you are so funny -- so where in NH will you move to? Crazy girl!!!

Loving the blog though -- great adventures in AK -- and puffin seems to really enjoy it! :)