Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day

I almost forgot about Valentines Day. I had a few fun surprises. First, a few kids from the Elementary came over and gave me little cards. It was awfully cute! Then, my high schoolers made me a poster:

Little
Interesting
Zesty

Truthful
Exciting
Intelligent
Xcellent
Enchanting
Important
Remarkable
Adorable

ZESTY is my fav - it's like I am a salad dressing!!

Finally, I got a wonderful wake-up call (there is a 4 hour time difference!!!) from Steve which was very sweet. I was a bit groggy and not fully awake, but the thought was VERY nice :)

1 comment:

Jennette said...

lol very astute/creative children you're teaching there! :-P I remember when WE used to create those and make collages with silly pics/sayings that reminded us of each other...man, I miss being 8!

And congrats on raising the $ for your bball team and for coming in 4th - making me proud!! miss you buddy.